Thursday, July 25, 2013

Free Sample Class on August 13, 5:00 PM

Did you know you can come with your child to SEE and PARTICIPATE in a Let's Play Music class for FREE?

You can, and I promise it will be fun!

So satisfy your curiosity, do something different, and show your child what a great time can be had in RED BALLOON music class at Miss Kristi's studio.

At the sample class you can get all your questions answered, find out more about this amazing curriculum, and just enjoy being with your child.


Save the date:

TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2013
5:00 - 5:45 PM
HAWES/GUADALUPE IN MESA, AZ

RSVP to:

MISS KRISTI 480-313-0428
or CLICK HERE


I accept students ages 4 - 6  in my First Year Let's Play Music classes. Younger children can join a Sound Beginnings music class in the area for great preparation to Let's Play Music and preschool. Find a teacher here. Older children are usually ready for private piano lessons. Please contact me if you would like a referral to a teacher in the area.

(Depending on the number of participants, I may also hold a 4:00 PM Sample Class that same day, so please let me know if that time works better.)

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment